www.marilynbrant.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winners and More Europe Love!

Just did the drawing for the landmark ornaments and the winners are: LIZ V. and BRETT -- Congratulations!! If you could please email me with your street address, I'll get them sent out to you this week. (MarilynBrant AT Gmail DOT Com) Hope they'll look good on your tree!!

Also, today I'm at Great Thoughts blogging about "My Love of Europe." Coming up this week, I'll be visiting Get Lost in a Story on Monday (French Riviera!), Fly High on Wednesday (Pisa!) and being a part of an international Jane Austen Birthday Soiree on Friday (all over the web, so I'll have links posted here). And, hopefully, if all goes well, there will be an online giveaway through WGN Radio on their Facebook page this Tuesday, too -- so it's going to be an active week!

What's going on for all of you? Any special celebrations in the week ahead? Kids' holiday concerts? Parties?? Would love to hear about what's happening in your corner of the world ;).

7 comments:

Brett said...

OOH! I won the drawing -- cool! I'm excited to add those ornaments to my tree. Thanks, Marilyn!

This is the big week of holiday parties for me -- Wed afternoon with my team at work, then Wed evening at a steak house with Bernie's coworkers (I better skip breakfast that day). And then Friday evening is our training/HR department party.

Bring it on! :-)

Marilyn Brant said...

You're very welcome, Brett!!
And, wow, you DO have a lot of holiday parties going on this week! We had one fun event this weekend but will have a couple more next week... ;)

Liz said...

Marilyn,

Have emailed my info. Thank you so much for the ornament and for the joy of following your tour.

Quiet here, which is very nice, as I am not a happy shopper or otherwise into crowds.

Caryn Caldwell said...

Wow! you are one busy lady! I so admire your energy and tenacity (not to mention your books)! Nothing exciting planned for this week, other than Christmas shopping and mailing gifts off to far-away relative. The fun begins right before Christmas. Hope you're having a great week!

Marilyn Brant said...

Liz, you're welcome!! The ornaments are packaged and ready to be mailed...I only need to work up the courage to walk into that busy Post Office again! It's so nutty this time of year. ;)

Caryn, thank you!! It *has* been busy, I'll admit... A book launch + the holidays = a very unique kind of chaos, LOL. I'm pretty sure my husband is wondering when we'll have enough floor space in the family room to put up a tree. Right now, it's a cluttered disaster of promo material and packages :). Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!!

Robin said...

I hope you're having a fun week amidst the craziness, Marilyn! I've loved following you around the blogosphere.

I still have shopping to do, breads and cookies to bake, gifts to wrap...

What day is it?

Happy Holidays!!

Marilyn Brant said...

LOL, I know!! Isn't it crazy all the things we have to do around the holidays, Robin? I went back and forth tonight between wrapping presents and writing blog posts... Neither task is done yet ;).