www.marilynbrant.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Sweet Temptations Collection: Only $0.99 Through Thursday!!

Oh, my friends...I've got some very exciting news!!

My 3-book boxed set of romantic comedies, The Sweet Temptations Collection -- which includes the novels On Any Given Sundae, Double Dipping and Holiday Man -- is on sale for just a few days this week for only $0.99 (reg. price $8.99)!! It's discounted on both Amazon Kindle (worldwide) and B&N Nook, but just through Thursday the 29th, so please spread the word. And, if you don't have one or more of these three novels yet, I hope you'll consider adding this boxed set to your ebook collection or giving it as a gift to a romance-loving friend!

In other great news this week, my friend Robin Bielman has a brand new release!! Risky Surrender is the second story in her "Risk It" series from Entangled Books.

Here's a little more about it:
Archeologist Lucy Davenport made a promise to retrieve an elusive piece of history buried in the walls of an iconic Indian village. But when she draws unwanted attention that interferes with her plans, she’s forced to risk it all with a man who threatens not only her goal, but the walls she’s carefully constructed around her heart.
Keats McCall is an environmental preservationist navigating the globe on behalf of heritage protection. When he catches Lucy at his latest project, he suspects she’s up to something. She’s secretive, sexy as hell – and has trouble written all over her. He devises a plan to keep her close so he can keep an eye on her. But what he isn’t prepared for is just how close he wants to get.
Definitely check it out!! The story is available for only $1.99 at Amazon, B&N and Apple/iTunes!! Congrats, Robin :).

Wishing you all a wonderful week...and to help you stay cool ('cuz it's been broiling here!), this is a link to a thirst-quenching recipe for Electric Lemonade. Be forewarned, there's vodka in it -- but, in reading the rest of the ingredients, I think it would taste pretty refreshing even without that added kick. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Robin Bielman said...

Congratulations, Marilyn! I loved all three of those books so much! And you're kicking some sales but which is just fantastic! It couldn't happen to a nicer person. And thank you for the shout out! You are so wonderful to mention me and I am so grateful and appreciative of your friendship. You are truly a gift! One of the very best people I know. xoxo

Marilyn Brant said...

Ohhh, Robin, I'm so grateful to you, too!! And it's my pleasure to share your book! I'm so looking forward to having a little down time this fall (soon, I hope...) and getting to read it. Thanks for always being so supportive of me :).

Juliana Kho said...



Congratulations, Marilyn! I loved all three of those books so much! And you're kicking some sales but which is just fantastic! It couldn't happen to a nicer person. And thank you f

http://www.daftartembakburung.org/