www.marilynbrant.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's in a Name?

Good morning!

I'm at Austen Authors today talking about naming characters and titling books. Is there a favorite book you wish you could rename? If you've written a novel, how many titles did you go through before you ended up with the one you thought was just right? Please stop by AuAu -- I'd love to know ;).

Here, in the Midwest, we're having a heatwave... If it's in the 90s or higher where you are, STAY COOL!!! (You all know my Rx for everything, right? Eat ice cream. ;)

4 comments:

Nancy J. Parra said...

I've had books with what I thought were really great titles only to have publishers say- okay, That has to change- send me a list and we'll think about it. Sigh. ;)
Stay cool!

Caryn Caldwell said...

Perfect timing on this post! I'm on my way over to read it now.

Robin said...

Titles are *so* hard for me. I'm going to go check out your other post now...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Marilyn Brant said...

Nancy, Caryn and Robin~hugs and thanks to you three for visiting (and for commiserating with me on the difficulty of title selection ;). Wishing you all a GREAT weekend!!