www.marilynbrant.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Contest Winner & A Visit to Austen Authors

First of all, a big congrats to my newsletter contest winner, Anita L. from Florida, who won the signed hardcover book-club edition of Friday Mornings at Nine. Anita, you should have already received a message from me sent to your email beginning "extexg..." Please just confirm your address with me when you have a chance. And, to everyone who entered, thank you!! I so enjoyed getting all of those wonderful emails and, yes, the correct answer to my question ("What is the fictional hometown of my characters in On Any Given Sundae?") was Wilmington Bay, WI.

BTW, all day tomorrow, Friday, June 17th, I'm hosting a one-day-only contest on Austen Authors. Anyone who stops by and leaves a comment on my post there about Jane Austen and ice cream (*grin*) is entered to win a digital copy of On Any Given Sundae, either as a Kindle ebook or as a PDF file. The post isn't up yet (it'll appear just after midnight tonight and will run for 24 hours), but if you'd like to be included in the drawing, please visit tomorrow. And for anyone who's curious about the story, you can read the entire Chapter One of the book posted in The Writer's Block.

Wishing you all a wonderful rest of the week & weekend!

No comments: