www.marilynbrant.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick-or-Treating Around the Web

I feel like a little kid today, running from house to house, saying "hi" to neighbors and collecting candy! But, no, I'm not physically racing around the neighborhood, just hopping around virtually. I'm at three different blogs today, writing about three different subjects:

1. For you writing-craft lovers, I'm deconstructing Friday Mornings at Nine at Blake Snyder's blog and showing how I used the beat sheet x 4 to structure that novel.

2. I'm blogging about "Women of the Round Table" and the necessity of getting together with our girlfriends over at Spirited Woman. (The post should be up by early afternoon.)

3. And I'm reflecting on the supportiveness of those family, friends and writing pals who keep us going when things get tough at Magical Musings, my second blog home. And there's a 2-book giveaway involved with that one!!

Hope to see some of you around the web with me...and I wish you all a Happy Halloween Weekend, overflowing with chocolaty goodness and other seasonal treats!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Marilyn! Happy Halloween!

Vesper said...

Marilyn, Happy Halloween! I'm off to get a taste of your "treats"... :-)
Have a sweet weekend!
xoxoxo

Marilyn Brant said...

Robin and Vesper~thank you both for visiting me here and "on the road" as well! Wishing the two of you a fabulous Halloween!!
Hugs! :)

Maria Geraci said...

You busy girl, you! Have a Happy Halloween!

Marilyn Brant said...

Maria, thank you! Happy Halloween to you, too ;).

Kwana, hi!! Hope you're having a fun Halloween weekend!

Tonya Kappes said...

You are a busy trick or treater;)

Pamela Cayne said...

I got my email from the Blake Snyder website and squeed when I saw your headline. That is so awesome!!!

Hope you had a happy Halloween--all treats!

Marilyn Brant said...

Tonya, LOL! Yes...I was ;). Not as busy as my son, though. 2 hours was insufficient for him to feel he'd done enough trick-or-treating!

Pamela, thank you!! I was very excited to get to visit the Save the Cat site :-). Hope you had a Happy Halloween, too!