I was tagged with this Random Meme from Dona Sarkar-Mishra over at Dona!=Real Work. She's got a novel coming out soon--How to Salsa in a Sari--which I'm very much looking forward to reading!! Check out her blog at http://donasarkar.blogspot.com/.
Random Meme Rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Don't drink anything over the keyboard while reading this meme on other pages.
4. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
5. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
7. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Seven random Marilyn-isms:
1. I used to be a member of this dance group in college. We spent a summer touring Europe and performing a bunch of American style dances at folk festivals (like the Jitterbug, the Charleston, Appalachian mountain clogging, some mildly dangerous Hawaiian dances with sticks, etc.). I met lots of cute international guys, and I still have my clogs.
2. I hate celery.
3. My parents wanted me to become a pharmacist when I grew up. Don't ask.
4. Although I happily married a man with a different name, I couldn't seem to get away from guys called "Steve" in high school and college. I dated far too many of them.
5. I will eat almost anything if it comes drenched in a chocolate sauce. Bugs and celery are two of my primary exceptions.
6. Admittedly, I go overboard on the use of this product, but I'm really fond of hand sanitizer.
7. When it comes to issues of safety, I generally follow rules--not so much with chain letters, recipe exchanges or even random memes. As a big believer in free choice, I invite anyone who visits here to play the next round of this game, if you so choose. Please consider yourself "tagged," if you want to do it...or not, if you don't :-).
P.S. Hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving!