www.marilynbrant.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long and Winding Roads...

I'm over at the Girlfriends Book Club tonight and tomorrow talking about the writing journey and how it was/is a tale of many beginnings for me. Please stop by if you have a chance -- I'd love to see you there!

Also, since my husband and son are GLUED to the TV at the moment, watching ice hockey with rapt attention (and bowls of caramel corn), I must say -- for their sake and for all Chicagoans with their fingers crossed tonight -- GO, HAWKS!!! ;)

3 comments:

Edie Ramer said...

I hope your team won! I didn't watch anything tonight. Tomorrow I'll watch American Idol.

Pamala Knight said...

Like the men in your house, I was up late watching hockey. Sad about the outcome, but they played well until the very end. Next year.

Now, I'll head over to the other blog to see what you have on tap there.

*waves*

Marilyn Brant said...

Edie, thank you! I wish they had won...sigh...but, wow, what an exciting game :). I'll try to catch some of Idol tonight, too!!

Pamala, yeah, we had some sleepy and sad boys here today, and I was disappointed, too. It would have been such fun to see the Hawks continue on...

XOXOX's to you both and wishes for a wonderful day!!