www.marilynbrant.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Raising My Glass to Drunk Writer Talk!

I was honored to be asked by wonderful author Maureen McGowan if I'd guest blog today about my first sale on her sister site Drunk Writer Talk. Here's the link: http://drunkwritertalk.blogspot.com/2008/04/welcome-marilyn-brant.html .

Please stop by and say hello to us! And, if you can, make time to visit the archives. Maureen, Molly and Sinead have a wealth of information for writers, and their posts are by turns inspiring, thought-provoking and entertaining.

Thanks, ladies, for letting me visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marilyn--I need to go check your guest blog, but just wanted to let you know I'm raising a glass to you, too!

Congrats again!
Pam

K.M. Saint James said...

I did stop by, very cool talk.

Just like my momma always said about skirt length: you were long enough to cover the subject and short enough to keep it interesting.

Yep, I'm a Texas girl tried and true.

Great blog, Marilyn, I enjoyed it.

Maureen McGowan said...

We were so glad to have you, Marilyn. Any time. Just saying.

And you should really come up to Toronto some time for some "live" drunk writer talk. Very therapeutic with or without the alcohol.