www.marilynbrant.com

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Wanderlust in Suburbia -- Out Now!!

This is a project I've wanted to see on the bookshelves for a long time...

Back before I got my first publishing contract for contemporary women's fiction, I spent a decade as a freelance magazine writer for a number of parenting magazines. Wanderlust in Suburbia and Other Reflections on Motherhood represents some of my favorite personal essays (21 of them, in fact, along with a handful of published poems) that I'd written about being a new mom during that time.

In honor of Mother's Day, the ebook version is on sale for just 99 cents right now on Kindle and Nook (regular price $2.99). And there's a Paperback edition available, too, for only $8.99 on Amazon.

I hope you'll take a peek at the book -- and if you'd like to read one of the essays, I have a complete one excerpted HERE! If you're looking for a fun gift idea this month for your mom, stepmom, mother-in-law, grandmother, aunt, sister, or friend...please check out the collection!!

Happy May, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Caryn Caldwell said...

I'm late to the party, but just had to congratulate you on having another book out! WANDERLUST IN SUBURBIA looks wonderful, just the kind of book I'd love! Am off to take a look now!

Hope all is well with you! Happy almost summer!

Anonymous said...

Caryn!!
I'm replying from my phone, so I'm not sure if this will show up as *me* or not, but I wanted to wave and say thank you!! I really hope you'll like the essays ;) . I wrote them back when my teenager was just a little tyke. Amazing how fast those years fly by! Hope you'll have a wonderful summer! XOX