www.marilynbrant.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Prepping for St. Patrick's Day


Technically, I'm not a drop Irish, but my husband is and, thus, so is our son... During this time of year, all of us like to celebrate the inexplicable delights of green beer, shamrock cookies, and cupcakes featuring leprechauns or clovers. Who wouldn't, right?! 🍀🍀

For those of you who are Irish -- or at least Irish in spirit on March 17th! -- here are links to a few fun recipes from various baking sites to help you kick off the holiday:

Irish Soda Bread
Shamrock Cookies
Irish Potatoes and Cabbage
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Leprechaun Cupcakes

Enjoy!! And may the luck of the Irish be with you!! :)

2 comments:

Pamala Knight said...

All I can say about that picture is YUM! Early Happy St. Patrick's Day to you my friend :)

Marilyn Brant said...

Thanks, Pamala!!
I know you and your family will be celebrating next week. I'll be thinking of you ;).
XOX