www.marilynbrant.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New (Romantic) Book Trailer!


Yesterday, I got a wonderful surprise on Twitter when a really lovely reader named Heather posted a link to a book trailer she'd made for my newest novel!! It's only 36 seconds long, so if you have half a minute, please check it out!! Pride and Prejudice and the Perfect Match book trailer (and the song is "To Show You My Love" by Mike Schmid :).

Also, to celebrate the month of love, I've got a LOT of really romantic stories to share with you all, thanks to the fabulous messages many readers sent to me!! Can't wait to post these on the 14th!

Until then, I hope you have a very sweet week...

**If you want to learn to decorate lacy cookies like these, I found them on the Sweet Sugar Belle blog. Aren't they beautiful?!**

5 comments:

Edie Ramer said...

Marilyn, that is a great trailer! I love it! What a wonderful present from a reader. :)

Marilyn Brant said...

Thanks, Edie!! I tell you, I was so surprised and delighted...it really made my day ;).

Happy Valentine's to you, my friend! Hope you're having a great week!!

Robin Bielman said...

That was awesome! Heather did a great job!

Marilyn Brant said...

Thanks, Robin! I was really impressed with Heather's work on it, too :-).

Mahmut said...

Aşk kitapları mı arıyorsunuz? Tıklayın: en güzel aşk kitapları