www.marilynbrant.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Contest Winner!

Good morning!

Just a quick post to share the winning name in the drawing yesterday for one of Maria Geraci's fabulous books. And the novel goes to: Rain Maiden. Congratulations!! Please email me privately (marilynbrant AT gmail DOT com) with your mailing address and the name of the novel you'd like (either Maria's first book--Bunco Babes Tell All--or her newest release--Bunco Babes Gone Wild). I'll get that info to Maria and she'll send a book out to you. :-)

As Thanksgiving plans begin to solidify for those of us here in the States, I know I'm already thinking about the delicious meals we'll be enjoying over the long holiday weekend. I have a thing for creamy mashed potatoes and all year I look forward to this cranberry-apple-orange salad my mom makes. We're not going far this year (an hour's drive, at most), but do any of you have big travel plans? And what is on your dining wish list for next week?

6 comments:

Robin said...

Hi, Marilyn! No big travel plans for us. In fact, this year will be a very quiet Thanksgiving. My favorite thing to eat is the stuffing so that's what I'm looking forward to.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Maria Geraci said...

Rain, Congratulations on winning a copy of my book!

Hey Marilyn, I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is almost upon us! My family will be spending Thanksgiving in Orlando with my sister's family and my parents. Should be a lot of fun:)

Rain Maiden said...

Thank you girls. I can't wait to hang with the Bunco Babes.

Marilyn Brant said...

Robin~I *miss* visiting your blog!!! I know you're busy and in the midst of NaNo now, but I'm hoping the comment problem gets worked out later so I can leave you messages there again... Also, thanks for the sweet holiday wishes :).

Maria~I can't believe how fast it crept up! I was sure we had 2 weeks, but no... Hope you have a wonderful time in Orlando!

Rain~Congrats, again! I know you're going to LOVE Maria's book ;).

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

No thanksgiving here in (freezing-cold-supposed-to-be-sunny) South Africa, but Christmas decorations have been up in the shops for weeks. We're all beginning to think we'll be having a white Christmas (where's our summer gone?)!! And I think I'm hungry after reading your post - mashed potatos are a favourite of mine too (but no turkey thanks, I'm vegetarian!)

L.A. Mitchell said...

Sounds crazy, but I love the canned cranberry sauce. Our family bundle always has homemade, which is touching, but wayyyy too chunky :O

I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving, Marilyn. Oh, and I need your addy again to send you your book. Shoot me an email, K?