www.marilynbrant.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Chocolate Lounge

We no longer need to meet up with friends at a bar, a movie theater, a burger joint or any such primitive or passe location. A brilliant company finally came up with the perfect alternative: The Chocolate Lounge.

Yes, it's REALLY true.

The foresight of the good folks at Ethel's astounds me. So much so that I'm tempted to purchase stock in this wonderful company...and, let me tell you, I rarely get such an urge.

To see if a C.L. might be coming to a location near you, or simply to ogle photos of the luscious treats, take a look at this link: http://www.ethelschocolate.com/jump.jsp?itemID=0&itemType=HOME_PAGE

And, I must add, my delirioiusly heartfelt thanks goes out to S.P.J. for bringing such day-brightening news to my attention!!

No comments: